Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
African Underground Mining Services seeks to employ an Account Manager.
- Ensures compliance with AUMS policies, financial reporting standards (IFRS), and regulatory requirements by reviewing and monitoring the accuracy of financial documents, and business processes.
- Drives corrective measures and consults with business partners on sharing financial information, ensuring consistency with Perenti corporate policies.
- Collaborates with compliance groups to ensure the team is current on company policies and procedures.
- Contributes to new methods and approaches to financial data. collection, analysis, interpretation, and financial models. Provides advice and direction to teammates and peers on financial data management and business process improvements
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Reviews and analyses monthly financial reports to identify potential cost control issues.
- Compiles the monthly variance analysis of operations looking at budget versus forecasts and previous performance, for site and Perenti corporate reporting purposes.
Qualification Required & Experience
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- A post Bachelor qualification in ACCA/CA/CPA with at least 5 years minimum work experience in a similar role in a multi national work environment
- Good knowledge of financial software Pronto / Pulse
- Experienced and advanced knowledge in Microsoft office
- Knowledge of statutory Accounting and Tax compliance A basic understanding of the mining environment and equipment utilised
- Good supervisory, analytical, and organisational skills Must be a good and effective communicator
- Ability to follow instructions in accordance with AUMS protocols standards and policies to ensure all EHS&T operational and compliance requirements are met
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Eligible candidates will be selected after the interview process and evaluated for suitability in terms of behavioural characteristics, organizational fit, capability to work with the relevant complexity of work and ability to establish and maintain a positive and engaging culture with all stakeholders
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.