Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Courier Operations Manager will be leading the Courier Operations function for Bolt Food in the market, making sure our operations run efficiently and at scale. The role will have a direct impact on the business growth through achieving supply growth milestones and key metrics.
You will be reporting directly to the Country Manager, leading the local courier operations team, and working closely with other cross-functional / HQ stakeholders to support our explosive growth.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your daily adventures will include:
- Launch and manage courier operations in the market.
- Hire, train and lead a team dedicated to courier operations to ensure we have good relationships with couriers and fleet partners.
- Create, improve and scale courier operations processes.
- Manage the onboarding process of couriers to ensure service levels are met.
- Monitor, improve and optimise key delivery metrics to increase efficiency and ensure a great experience for our users and couriers
- Scale courier operations to new cities in the country.
- Work closely with the Country Manager, operations teams and HQ functions to develop local strategy and implement global initiatives.
- Solve blockers such as forecasting supply and lead the team by example – be confident to roll your levees and get things done
- Build complex financial and operational models focussed on optimising each component of deliveries.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for:
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3+ years of previous relevant experience in operations, sales operations, logistics, consultancy or analytics roles.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems (advanced Excel skills are a must).
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress well.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.