Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Proview Ghana Limited is searching for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Warehouse Officer.
- Analyse the execution of operations according to different warehousing situations and contingencies.
- Analyse the information flow for end-to-end warehouse processes from order initiation to receiving, handling, distribution and storage.
- Coordinate resolution of facilities, equipment, infrastructure and system breakdown to minimise downtime.
- Develop Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) solutioning derived from discussions around suggestions to improve existing processes.
- Evaluate cargo consolidation solutions to optimise space, cost and efficiency.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Evaluate cargo handling schedules that consider timeline and resource factors.
- Evaluate methods and techniques to manage dangerous goods.
- Evaluate methods and techniques to manage time and temperature sensitive cargo.
- Evaluate storage plan to ensure most efficient method based on knowledge of weight and storage characteristics, and customer base.
- Evaluate technology solutions and automations to improve processes.
- Evaluate warehouse storage, layout and Material Handling Equipment (MHE) plans.
- Evaluate warehousing standards for quality management systems.
- Gather information on the latest technology trends.
- Manage warehouse planning methods, warehouse storage and layout plans.
- Perform safety and health risk assessment.
- Plan cargo or material handling security procedures.
- Plan continuous improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.
- Plan effective incident or crisis management initiatives.
- Plan measures for calculating operational efficiency, utilisation and productivity.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree/HND or diploma
- Excellent verbal communicator
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Computer literate
- Familiar with common warehouse tools and equipment
- Thorough, alert, and detail-oriented
- Dependable and responsible
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable working independently
- Makes safety a priority
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.