Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a passionate individual for the role of IT Officer. The ideal candidate will maintain the computer networks and systems of the organization, providing technical support to ensure the smooth running of IT operations across the company.
He/She will monitor and maintain the company computer systems, install and configure hardware and software, and solve technical problems internally and externally.
- Install and configure computer hardware systems and software applications especially Electronic Document Management Software
- Monitor and maintain to the best performance all computer systems and networks
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Deliver appropriate personnel sensitization and training to ensure high-quality professional staff performance in the area(s) of oversight
- Deliver appropriate client support, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot IT system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware and/or software faults and escalate higher issues
- Expedite the repair of hardware faults and software configuration problems, notifying or forwarding issues to relevant suppliers in a timely manner
- Provide IT support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Support the roll-out of new applications and systems
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Demonstrates great customer service skills listens carefully and exercises patience
- Advances knowledge of current technology and support solutions by attending workshops and continuing education courses
- Demonstrate commitment to and promotion of a culture of service excellence and continual improvement within the IT team.
- Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with key suppliers, conducting dealings in a professional and appropriate manner.
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have a thorough knowledge of software applications
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in the IT industry
- Professional IT Certification will be an advantage (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional and Cisco Certifications).
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.