Caterpillar Electricians - Mantrac Ghana LimitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mantrac is Ghana’s sole authorized Dealer for Caterpillar Earthmoving, Constructions, Power Systems and Lift Trucks Products.
In order to advance our position as the market leader, we invite applications from highly motivated and suitably qualified Caterpillar Electricians for employment in the service department of the company.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of Electrical Engineering Technician Part 2 (EET 2)
Experience & Competencies
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on post-qualification experience in caterpillar Earthmoving equipment
- Ability to read, understand and interpret all technical literature and Electircal schematics
- Good understanding and usage of the Electronic Technician (ET)
- Good understanding of Power Generation Systems and Operation
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be prepared to work long hours and on weekends when the need arises
- Must be prepared to work in any location within Ghana
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.