Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Feed the Future Ghana Trade and Investment (GTI) Activity was initiated December 1, 2021, and will run for 5 years. The activity will work closely with public and private sector stakeholders to improve the enabling environment for Ghana’s economic growth by
(1) facilitating growth in export-oriented trade;
(2) improving and developing product standards;
(3) catalyzing investments in private enterprises related to high-value commercial crops;
(4) promoting job creation, particularly among women and youth;
(5) promoting economic diversification; and
(6) increasing foreign exchange revenues from high-value export crops.
GTI will facilitate investing in firms that trade goods across borders, spur innovation, and build the capacity of the entire trade sector.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Administration Associate will report to the Administrative Specialist and is responsible for serving as the final backstopping associate for all operational office matters related to finance, HR, and office management.
- Provide administrative support for project workshops, events, and trainings.
- Provide general assistance in the day-to-day office management of the field office.
- Support recruitment, training, onboarding, and other human resources tasks as assigned.
- Support tracking and maintenance of office inventory.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Finance and Administrative Director that are consistent with this Scope of Work and the general requirements of the project.
- Assist senior office staff with administrative tasks as needed.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience working in a professional office in a supportive role.
- Ability to handle simple tasks, take direction, follow through on instructions for routine tasks and operational issues.
- Outstanding punctuality and reliability.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.