Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable company is looking for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. the qualified person will be required to;
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc. ·
- Preparing financial reports. ·
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company.
- Evaluate financial budgets and track expenses.
- Reconcile financial books including incoming and outgoing funds.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
The qualified person should have the following level of education and skills;
- A first degree in Accounting
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.