Securtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Accra : Integrity and Anti Money Laundering Reporting Officer - PwC GhanaSecurtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PwC Ghana is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) International Limited, each member firm of which is a separate legal entity. PwC’s global network provides us with a broad resource base of in-depth knowledge, methodologies, and experience that we use to provide value for our clients.
PwC Ghana as an established market has high levels of economic activity and very good growth prospects and is one in which they feel the professional services that are offered can add significant value to clients' businesses.
ABOUT THE JOB
Financial services institutions with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions.
Our client now seeks to engage highly qualified and experienced professionals in the following capacities:
POSITION: Integrity and Anti Money Laundering Reporting Officer
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Integrity and Anti-Money Laundering Reporting Officer will provide reports to the Board in accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering Act. 2008 (Act 749) as amended and Regulation 5(1) of L.I. 1987.
Qualification Required & Experience
Required Education and Experience profile
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience in Anti-Money Laundering. Anti-Money Laundering reporting, Financial Crime or Compliance within Financial Services or related sector with at least 7 years in a managerial capacity in a Bank
- Minimum of a first degree in any discipline. A relevant Master’s degree is an advantage
- Relevant training and qualifications in Anti-Money Laundering. Financial Crime etc.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Anti-Money Laundering Act, Financial Crime, BoG requirements, etc.
All applicants must have:
- Consistent track record of goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills
- Leadership and People Management skills, Analytical and
- Problem-solving skills, communication skills (written and oral).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Established expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Total quality management
- Negotiation and arbitration
- Banking operations (domestic & international)
- Investment /portfolio management
- Assets & Liabilities management
- Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG).
- Banking and international financial laws
- Cyber laws, Anti-Money laundering and financial crime
- Advocacy and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Strategy development and implementation.
How To Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to gh executive:
The role being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 25th January 2022
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.