Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance-driven individuals to fill in a vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Position: Security Inspector
Number of Position(s): One (1)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The incumbent among other duties will assist the team to conduct investigations into alleged reported cases
- Assume responsibility for the safety and security of designed areas of operations
- Identify potential security and human risks and respond in line with security procedures
- Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security, safety, and human rights incidents
- Ensure all employees and visitors have adequate credentials to access or exit AAIL facilities (ID Cards and permit)
- Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated locations promptly and in accordance with policy
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Respond to intruder alarms and investigate disturbances
- Write report of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
- Conduct personnel/vehicular search at all Access Control Points and High Security locations and record occurrences as well in the register.
- Enforce the use of Material and Equipment Dispatch Advice (MEDA) ensuring key requirements are met in the movement of items.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum of SHS / GCE ‘O’ Level / WASSCE with the required training from Military, Police or Private Security Agencies.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience as a Security within the Mining Industry
- Must have optimum knowledge in industrial security functions and procedures
- Must have an in-depth technical skills in the area of work
- Knowledge of public safety and security
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks with quality of work as a priority
- Medically fit for the position and the environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license of class B and proficiency in driving a light vehicle
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.