Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Fan Milk PLC is looking for a project manager with a health and sanitation background to join the team as a Sustainability Manager. In this role, you will report directly to the General Secretary, West Africa where you will Monitor environmental impact on business regularly to support decisions regarding the changes needed for the health of the environment and growth of the business.
The position is a permanent position based in Accra.
What will your role be?
You will drive the sustainability performance of Fan Milk West Africa in alignment with the “One Planet. One Health” agenda, to ensure that the company upholds and works towards delivering profitable and sustainable growth.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Ensure the company move towards achieving Danone Goals, nurturing the dual economic and social project of Danone, and contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Support local teams/departments in assessing their performance and building their improvement strategy
- Responsible for educating employees on the “One Planet, One Health” vision, agenda & policies, and on circular economy
- Perform assessments and analyses on sustainable practices throughout the value chain and propose solutions and strategies to improve and develop them
- Lead and develop an inclusive-recycling project (Pick-IT)
- Work on and lead CSR projects (clean-up events, sanitation, and afforestation sensitization campaigns, etc.)
- Represent the company in national, regional, and continental multi-stakeholder coalitions (GRIPE, AIVdP, APRA, etc.)
- Strong leadership & Decision-making skills
- Facilitation and mediation skills that allow a productive and harmonious team environment
- Pro-active and good communication skills to ensure project information is disseminated to all stakeholders in different ways (informal and formal stakeholders)
- 5 years of relevant working experience with at least 2 years of Lead Project or Program Management
- Enjoy working in a non-traditional work setting (i.e., landfills/dumpsites, open-air environments, be willing to work on weekends when necessary)
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Ability to process and interpret various forms of information in order to make fact-based decisions
- Ability to create and make presentations to formal and informal stakeholders
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.