Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Relationship Officer is responsible for overseeing telesales partnerships with Brokers. The incumbent will pitch for the partnership deals with brokers, train and manage relationships with these brokers who will come on board.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the overall delivery of telesales partnership with brokers.
- Ensure that the implementations of the broker telesales partnership are managed effectively.
- Provide ongoing support and updates to establish rapport with the various internal units.
- Ensure that a clear operational plan exists for aggressively driving the sales delivery of the partnership.
- Develop overall partnership growth strategy.
- Establish relationships with our external partners.
- Any other duties as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Networking and Relationship Building
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.