Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of Sales Officers for various locations to contribute to building the business of the specific territories the successful applicants will be assigned to by identifying, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and customers to facilitate direct sales of the company’s products.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for Net Sales Target for his/her assigned territory
- Responsible for driving growth of existing products as well as the launching of any new product in his / her assigned territory.
- Handle redistribution model of sales to customers
- Establish, maintain & expand the customer base in his/her territory with the help of other team members.
- Implement sales strategies in his/her assigned territory.
- Responsible for coaching & accompaniment with his van salesman & capillarity team.
- Responsible for selling out of the company’s product in the assigned territory.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to the growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for people who are committed, have professional field Sales experience and are ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2-3 years experience in a sales role in the FMCG industry
- Relevant Degree or Professional Certificate in Marketing or Sales
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.