Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Has strategic influence on the function and the local market and directly contributes to the functional area strategy. Exercising operational control over resources, policy formation and holding accountability for end results. Leads and manages a team of professionals and sub-function managers, who provide services and deliver activities in line with the objectives of the functional area.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Sets direction and mission for the teams, enables performance, balancing tasks and builds capacity through growing talent and skills. May also influence, shape and implement policies and standards for the sub-function. Typically reports to the Director.
- Accountability for developing and implementing strategic decisions within the sales function, supporting senior leaders in the design, development and implementation of sales programmes and tools to enable the achievement of the sales strategy;
- Creates Standards and designs using extensive sales experience to achieve sales and revenue targets, in line with the strategy, within area of responsibility;
- Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of theories and practices across the general sales spectrum, to respond to market challenges and identify opportunities and lead projects across all the sales channels to improve sales effectiveness;
- Leads and manages a team of sales professionals and ensures that they measure, analyse and report on key sales activities, identifying areas of opportunity to improve sales and service that will impact revenue, market share and customer experience;
- Builds strong relations, leads negotiations and signs up contracts;
- Will have accountability for the budget/finances of area.
- Selling Business Outcomes
- Managing the Sales Cycle
- Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
- Customer Centricity
- Application of Vodafone Business Sales Tools
- B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.