Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- To safeguard and grow revenue for Vodafone Wholesale through acquisition and retention of business as may be determined by the business.
- Work as part of the Vodafone Wholesale Sales Team to drive aggressive sales.
- Prospecting for Leads
- Pitching for Deals
- Negotiating and Closing Deals
- Will own specific Accounts and drive business growth through Customer Relations/Account Management.
- Regular Customer Engagement – Twice a month for HVC and Once a month for other customers.
- Keep customers constantly updated on business development
- To meet annual targets for sales and revenues and ensure profitability and customer satisfaction as may be determined by the business for each Financial Year
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Evaluation of business opportunities.
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing plans.
- Identifying, contacting and establishing new business through effective approaches.
- Developing marketing presentations and generating business-specific service level agreements
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal suppliers such as the VFW Sales Team, Sales Engineer and customers.
- Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation
- Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the named accounts.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
- Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities and ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for Receivables for respective Accounts and will resolve all billing disputes as may arise through reconciliation of Accounts with the support of the Billing Team.
Qualification and Technical Skills
- Three (3) year experience in Sales in the Telecoms Industry.
- First Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Professional membership of the relevant professional body (advantage)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders in a clear and comprehensive terms.
- Ability to operate in matrix teams.
- Actively support the achievement of Sales targets for revenue, profits and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout Vodafone Ghana and customer organisations.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing priorities and business requirements and to accommodate these within longer term plans and strategies.
- Analytical thinker who can plan and execute action to exploit business opportunities.
- Ability to understand the needs of colleagues and to apply communications and persuasions skills in a matrix environment to achieve objectives.
- Ability to present compelling arguments for proposed technical solutions.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.