Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Reform Pharmaceuticals Limited seeks to recruit a qualified candidate as Procurement Officer
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills and Qualifications
- HND or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Minimum 2 years experience as a procurement officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Location: Kwashiman, Accra
How To Apply
All C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail.
Closing Date: 31st December 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.