Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Administrative Assistant - Reputable Clothing ManufacturerAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To perform a variety of administrative and clerical task by providing support and follow up on assignments to ensure they are well executed as instructed or directed to meet the objectives of the company.
- Assist and provide support to managers to ensure efficient operation of the office, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general administrative duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and Maintain a filing system
- Run daily errands and ensure duties assigned are carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Organize and schedule appointments, plan meetings and coordinate events as necessary
- Follow up on assignments and present progress reports and any feasible actions required to be taken.
- Coordinate weekly reports and submit to Line manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Update paperwork, maintain documents and word processing into software program
- Assist the administrator to order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Provide general support to visitors
- Aiding with client reception duties as needed
- Submit and reconcile expense report
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Perform any other duties assigned
Required Skills or Experience
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Required Skills and Experience
- 1st degree and a diploma and others
- A minimum of 2years progressive work experience in a similar role
- The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in Office administrative procedure
CONTINUE READING BELOW
SKILLS & ABILITIES
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills and abilities
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Effective communications skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word-processing programs and fast typing skills
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful and polite
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be punctual and flexible
How To Apply
All applications should go to:
The deadline is 15th December 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.