Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Lead data analytics, reporting and revenue planning for EBU. Manage Enterprise performance and ensure alignment to business focus.
Responsible for Sales performance and analytics
- Responsible for business performance report: across all product lines and segment providing insight on trends and necessary corrective actions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Define templates and metrics to periodically (daily, weekly and monthly) track and report sales performance by product and segments against expectations.
- Manage the generation of performance report that feeds into computation and pay out of Incentive for the direct and indirect teams – sales, collection, personalization etc, across all segments and regions.
- Manage the definition and implementation of account segmentation metrics for the allotment of accounts into segments on the billing system and other ERP systems
- Manage the generation of business intelligence to serve as input for the allocation of enterprise targets for segments, products and regions
- Manage data quality and integrity of reporting systems by designing deviation detection methods and quality control metrics.
- Responsible for Implementing and managing the periodic budget and forecasting process, in conjunction with Finance and other business units
- Responsible for working with all segments and vertical owners to develop operational business plan as and when required and re-forecasting accordingly
- Effectively liaise with all relevant stake holders in analysing competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures which may be in the form of new product initiatives.
- Maintain a database of all data relating to Sales & collection performance
- Responsible for timely validation of all data for defined team (direct, indirect) for commission and SIP pay out.
- Responsible for Designing and implementing rules for quality acquisition and conversion to revenue; monitor process and update accordingly.
- Compliance management and enforcement of adherence to defined commission structure and SIP processes.
- Define and periodically review commercial teams Incentive Plan – Measurement criteria, Monthly/Quarterly targets etc to ensure alignment with business focus and strategy.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- CVM Campaign Development and Management
- Always on Marketing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Professional / Technical Skills
- 4+ years of varied experience in Business Analysis, Management reporting, business planning
- In-depth knowledge of B2B
- Relevant experience in the Telecom industry
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.