Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Do you want to improve millions of lives and leave a lasting legacy at the same time? Do you want to use your talents and skills to make a difference and not just a living? Do you want to help feed the world now and in the future? Farmerline works to reinvent how the world thinks and invests in the lives of small-scale farmers.
We are working to help farmers produce and sell food. We are bold and systemic thinkers but operate lean and nimble.Since 2013, Farmerline has directly helped farmers to improve their productivity and profit in Ghana and also provided technical support to other organizations to do the same.
Farmerline started its operations serving 400 farmers in the Ashanti Region of Ghana with information via mobile information services. We have supported many organizations with our tools and knowledge to improve the way they work with farmers. Over the past 8 years, Farmerline and its partnership network have profiled and served over 1million farmers and digitized over 1,000,000 acres of farmland across 16 countries in Africa.
Farmerline is a learning organization and you will have the chance to apply your ideas and creativity to solve problems every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humour, you’ll thrive at Farmerline.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from all candidates. We believe that diverse perspectives help our teams to create innovative solutions and understand our global clients’ needs. In alignment with our values, we are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse global workforce without discrimination.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of our mobile and web product line. As a Product Manager, you will define and lead the execution of our various product solutions and deliver innovative and groundbreaking products that scale. You will also be in charge of leading and coordinating engineering efforts to align with Farmerline’s business goals.
- Manage agile product development process from a product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product and market
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements, and communicate timing and status to internal teams
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proven work experience in software development
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.