Jobs In Tema 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Tema Oil Terminal seeks to recruit a suitably qualified candidate as a Senior Stock Accountant.
Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, IT equipment.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk to users through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with users and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- Minimum high school graduate with a certification in computer networking and hardware. Microsoft / CISCO/ Oracle or any other relevant certifications shall be added advantage.
- 5 years of experience in the field of IT support function, preferably in a refinery/terminal environment is desirable.
- Computer networks – responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining the computers, LAN, WAN, Communication systems
- Desktop support – direct user assistance
- Hardware maintenance – to maintain and repair computer hardware, computer peripherals such as printers/ scanners, LAN/ WAN hardware etc.
- Software applications – Software applications such as Windows, MS Office, ERDMS software of NPA, any other software applications used in the Oil Terminals.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- Ability to work well in a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.