Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Welcoming office guests and directing them to the person or office they are visiting
- Answering phones and making phone calls on behalf of office employees
- Forwarding phone calls to appropriate recipients
- Sending and replying to office emails
- Maintaining office supplies and placing orders when inventory is low
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for employees and coordinating with clients regarding the meetings
- Keeping office records up to date
- Arranging travel and accommodations for employees
- Sending and receiving mail and other correspondence
- Performing various other clerical tasks including faxing, transcribing, and filing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Telephone Etiquette
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Basic (PC) Computer Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Positive Attitude
- HND or diploma
- 2 years professional experience
Location: Abelempke, Accra
How To Apply
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
Closing Date: 28th November 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.