Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About The Unit
Yara Industrial Solutions (YIS) is an autonomous business area within Yara, comprising five global commercial business units, production units in Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia, and central functions. The business area has around 1,900 employees in 27 countries on all continents.
Yara’s Business Unit Mining Applications (BUMA) is globally one of the largest independent suppliers of technical ammonium nitrate and calcium nitrate-based products, serving the civil explosive industry around the world with top-quality products (UltrAN brand) and expert support (safety and technical).
One of our current Sales Managers is moving to a new position within BUMA and we are seeking her replacement. The position reports to Pierre Brunet, Commercial Director EMEA and will be part of BUMA’s commercial team.
Responsible for sales within own geographic area according to Business Plan, including:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop, plan and implement commercial plans and strategies for the region
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives and identify and develop new potential clients
- Gather, report and communicate customers’ feedback on service, technology and product delivery
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Establish and manage the long-term relationships with both internal stakeholders (Customer Service, Transport Management, Supply Chain, Procurement, Production, etc.) and external stakeholders (customers, business partners, suppliers, etc.)
HESQ, Ethics & Compliance
- Responsible for making sure that sales are according to laws, regulations and Yara policies, observing all relevant safety, environment and quality standards.
- Maintain and develop good relations with authorities, mining and explosives associations, HESQ authorities, customers and transporters.
- Work proactively with our customers and transporters to maintain high HESQ standards throughout the value chain.
- University degree, Bachelor or higher, in a relevant topic (Chemistry, Technology) and/or business degree (MA, MBA), or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial/operational experience, ideally from the chemical or mining industry
- Knowledge of the explosives industry and particularly technical nitrates is an advantage
- Good communications and stakeholder management skills, ability to partner successfully with all organizational levels
- Proven track record in securing new business
- Comfortable with working independently and efficiently
- Fluency in English and French, written and oral.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.