Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors.
We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Sales Associate for QualityRx.
- Deliver on assigned facility targets and associated high revenue contribution.
- Conduct pharmacy assessment using the GH-QRx scorecard.
- Engage potential community pharmacies; effectively communicate the values of mPharma and QRX Model Pharmacy Program.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with providers (QRx Pharmacies) in your assigned region through the organization of provider meetings and the application of other methodologies for customer acquisition.
- Lead initial engagements, signing of contracts, and ensure a smooth transition to the Refurbishment and On-Boarding team to maintain the service and relationships.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Retrieve data on historical sales, operation expenses, business operation certificate, Pharmacy council certificate, and liabilities and share with the Sales Team Lead-QRx.
- Submit weekly Scouting Reports to the Sales Team Lead-QRx.
This position reports to Sales Team Lead-QRx
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Sales or Marketing
- Healthcare background preferred
- 2+ years experience in Sales and Marketing in the health care sector
- Understanding of business development initiatives and influencing stakeholders
- Enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa
- Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Key Account, Technical, and Supply Chain teams)
- Frequent travel within assigned territory
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.