Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A leading provider of IT Infrastructure service solutions for medium and large scale private and public institutions is seeking to engage an individual for the position of a Systems Engineer
POSITION: SYSTEMS ENGINEER
DUTY STATION: GREATER ACCRA
JOB INDUSTRY: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
JOB TERM: PERMANENT
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
The job holder principally reports to the head of technical and where is required to provide systems support for both internal and external clients.
The role requires the job holder to collaborate with sales to develop and/or configure tailor-made solutions for clients. In addition, the role requires the job holder to provide service support for the delivery of the company’s Service Level Agreements.
- Design, build, install, configure, test, implement, maintain, support, and secure Operating Systems, hardware, and software for production services
- Quickly respond and effectively troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve routine, difficult, and complex system errors/service outages with minimal downtime
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work with vendors to resolve software and hardware issues, determine appropriate architectures and configurations
- Write and maintain correct and complete documentation of system and software design, setup, configuration, and use
- Evaluate and recommend potential enterprise-level equipment, components, tools, and software based on current and future needs of the organization and clients
- Lead in the development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of server-level disaster recovery plans
Qualities and Skills Required Essential
- minimum of Bachelor degree in IT or engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of five years? experience in a System Engineer role.
- Experience with server virtualization and data storage management technology
- Certification in Enterprise systems and software (eg. HPE, Veeam, VMware)
- Experience with automation software & monitoring systems
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting enterprise infrastructure systems
- A self-starter? Able to set priorities and a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
NB: All candidates will be required to write and pass an aptitude test
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs and cover letter to
by close of business on 18th November 2021 indicating the interested position as the subject of the email.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.