Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Chief Security Officer is responsible for protecting and safeguarding all company employees, visitors, contractors, their belongings, and all company assets. Also ensuring that all company properties are adequately secured at all times.
Responsible for preparing daily occurrence reports and ensure that all allegations of crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded.
- Management and review of existing security measures, updating protocols, and submitting reports as required.
- Ensure proper documentation of all occurrences within the facility.
- Ensure that security personnel is aware of all security procedures.
- Write and submit security reports on the state of security in the organization.
- Provide training for security guards including routine fitness drills.
- Maintain law and order within the facility to protect life and property.
- Check and ensure the guards are performing their duties as expected.
- Assign duties and schedule security personnel in line with the needs of the company and efficiency standards.
- Monitor the security systems and identify risky areas.
- Respond to alarms and distress calls under emergency situations.
- Enforce discipline among the security team.
- Leading the team in incident management and conflict resolution.
- Completing effective health & safety assessments, risk assessments, and site evaluations.
- Supporting and developing team members in the performance of their duties, managing poor performance as required.
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with the health and safety procedures of the company.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
HND or bachelor’s degree in a security-related field.
At least 3 years experience working as a Chief Security Officer.
Experience in corporate security/law enforcement preferably worked in a food processing environment.
Capability to follow safety and security rules and procedures without compromises is essential.
Exceptional managerial skills and the ability to lead a team.
Good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills; and ability to interact with internal and external parties.
Excellent customer service skills.
Excellent organizational skills.
Must be physically fit.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.