Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient, and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platform consists of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products, and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
The Jumia Global (Cross Border Logistics) Manager will work with logistic companies to provide End to End Delivery of all Jumia global merchandise in line with agreed SLA and costs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work closely with our logistics providers to ensure top-notch End to End logistics from seller country to our warehouse;
- Prepare all documents required for overseas shipments;
- Work with our warehouse and logistics teams to reduce average delivery time to our customers;
- Liaise with our Finance team to ensure all the invoices and payments are done to our logistic providers;
- Constantly improve our customer experience (packages, labels, delivery time, etc.);
- Coordinate with CXP to handle customer requests for Jumia Global items;
- Work closely with all stakeholders of Jumia Global in the country (Content, Onsite, IT, Finance, CS, logistics, marketing) and in central JG operations (commercial and operations team).
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree in supply chain discipline or related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet, etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
- Minimum 5 years total experience in sales, operations, and/or vendor management, experience, preferably within distribution, transportation, or customer contact operations are required
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional, global project/program execution.
- Process-oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical ability; ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented reporting and plans of action.
- Strong attention to details
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet service lines
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.