Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Premier bank requires a highly motivated team leader to fill the above position.
- Shall report to the Board of Directors
- To oversee the effective and efficient running of the PREMIER
- Initiate Policies and Procedures for the approval of the Board of Directors, and implement same for the efficient running of PREMIER
- Provide leadership and guidance for PREMIER through coordinating activities of all the departments and agencies of PREMIER
- Shall be responsible for meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, and industry. benchmarks/standards
- Responsible for the preparation and monthly submission of Prudential & Management reports for perusal by the Board and submission to regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for the operational and financial administration of PREMIER
- Implementation of decisions and strategies of the Board
- Establish linkages between PREMIER and the BOG, APEX, as well as other financial institutions and external bodies.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank and Specialised Deposit-Taking
Qualification Required & Experience
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Master’s Degree in areas such as Banking, Accountancy, Finance, Economics or Business Management with 8 years relevant experience, or a good first degree in a relevant discipline, with at least 10 years works experience in the banking industry with five years in Senior Management position.
- A professional qualification such as ICA, ACCA, CIB, ICMA will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of the banking industry, trends, and developments, including up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory framework, both at the local and international level, e.g IFRS, based II/III, etc
- Thorough knowledge of the operations and services of RCB’s, including the operational risks, related to RCBs
- Thorough knowledge of local banking legislation, including (LI 1825). Must have a good knowledge of the Bank and specialized deposit-taking institution act, 2016 (Act 930) and the companies Act 992)
- In-depth knowledge of the T.24 core banking application will be a plus
Personality and Skills
- Integrity, transparency, and accountability
- Belief in team leadership and strategic leadership
- Networking, influencing, and stakeholder management
- Good communication skills
- Drive, initiative, business acumen and results-oriented
Remuneration – Negotiable
Location: Ahafo Ano
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Application, accompanied by a detailed CV, copies of certificates, names and addresses of three referees, and their contact telephone/email addresses, should be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 21 October 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.