Jobs In Tarkwa 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Ltd is currently seeking a qualified candidate interested in undertaking a role with the company as Operations Manager.
The position will require the following:
- Ensures levels of service staff are adequately trained and are competent to meet the expectations of the company’s clients.
- Product problem management
- Implements wrote Komatsu structured product support policies and procedures to ensure our operations meet or exceed internationally recognised standards
- Delegates responsibilities at the branch level to ensure Komatsu policy and systems are fully always understood and operational
- Root cause failure analysis and reporting Ensures effective management of all OEM warranty-related claims and recoveries
- Application studies and continuous improvement projects
- Manages relationships with parts and logistics departments to maximize stocking and ensure equipment availabilities are maintained
- Submits weekly and monthly service reports
- Develops and enhances the Hensley Product GET sales
- Demonstrates leadership through structured training programs that encourage and enhances the development of all staff.
- Performs other duties as and when directed by your supervisor.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Qualified mechanic: 6 years experience as a hands-on heavy equipment mechanic
- Minimum 10 years experience in a similar position & in the mining sector
- Track record in training and people development
- Excellent understanding of machine application & optimization Strong knowledge of Komatsu or other mining equipment products
- Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills Good interpersonal and oral and written communications
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to communicate effectively.
- The position will be based at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and requires travel to locations across Ghana when needed.
Must have a valid Driving Licence and be willing to travel across Ghana Must be able to work as a team member
Remuneration: Very attractive and commensurate with experience and qualification.
How To Apply
If you have the required qualifications and experience in this role and wish to express your interest, respond with your Curriculum Vitae, copy of your qualifications, and any other relevant certificates by email to:
The Human Resources Officer
Panafrican Equipment Group Ghana Ltd
P. O. Box NS61
Closing Date: 22nd October 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.