Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ideal candidate will design, organize, and modify the company’s computer systems. This individual will evaluate and assess systems to ensure they are operating effectively. Based on assessments, this individual will harness collected knowledge and make adjustments to existing systems.
- Install and configure software and hardware;
- Manage network servers and technology tools;
- Set up accounts and workstations;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues and outages;
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models;
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies;
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2+ years of proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role;
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management;
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery;
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl, or another language;
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline; professional certification is Linux-based servers would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.