Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The mission of Complete Farmer is to build efficient and sustainable climate-smart agriculture systems using innovative technologies to increase food security and mitigate the risk for anyone to own and manage farms across various agricultural value chains.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and serving as a strategic leader, the Chief Growth Officer will provide leadership to optimize holistic businesses growth and development, revenue generation, and business innovation and strategy in Complete Farmer.
This position is very internally and operationally focused on leading operations and strategy in the Marketing, Sales, Product, and Finance areas of the company.
- Develop and lead our revenue generation and business development strategy and efforts
- Understand industry and market trends and formulate plans accordingly to ensure a long-term growth plan is affected.
- Understand consumer needs and ensure that consumer needs are met.
- Apply the vision and mission across areas of supervision to ensure growth within those areas.
- Research and strategize around customer segments and geographies to ensure dramatic growth in revenue
- Identify innovative ways to grow business, impact, platforms, and partnerships
- Implement product and growth marketing strategies in key geographies and markets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Build product localization and growth features to increase the adaption and usage of products.
- Work with the product team to design and build user-specific features
- Ensure the smooth running of internal processes to create efficient work processes that unite departments across the company to contribute to the company’s overall growth.
- Discover new pathways of growth for the company in alignment with its mission and vision by focusing resources, seeking untapped markets, and broadening the company’s sights.
- Measure and analyze current revenue streams, offerings, and relationships to optimize our business growth and revenue strategy.
- Set and ensure achievement of Goals and KPIs in the departments that report to you.
- Live and serve a good example by working in alignment with Complete Farmer’s core values.
- Keep abreast with trends in the global agriculture landscape and contribute to strategic decision-making.
- A Bachelor’s (at least upper class) or Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven experience leading business growth and in a managerial role for at least 5 years.
- Proven success scaling a high-growth company or business unit
- Familiarity (and training) selling across a portfolio of complex services (e.g. integrated campaigns)
- Ability to execute on and motivate a team around growth and sales targets
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with different platforms to create a cohesive growth plan
- Results-oriented – hold themselves accountable for short and long term success
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong background of operational and financial rigor and excellence
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- Align with Complete Farmer values.
- Good negotiation skills
- Public relations skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
How To Apply
Send your application to
Closing Date: 7th October 2021
Use “Chief Growth Officer Applicant” as the subject of your email. Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.