Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Establishment, alignment, and management of target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost-efficiency.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices, and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- The development of a service culture that builds rewarding relationships proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME's, project managers, and senior staff members.
- Contributes to the development and execution of the business unit strategy through the development and implementation of the People Strategy and operational objectives.
- Monitoring of changes in laws, regulations, initiatives, and relevant industry practices, drafting, and implementation of appropriate interventions.
- Development of materials and documentation including minimum standards, templates, guidelines, FAQ's and processes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Development and maintenance of a network of experts to ensure communication of solutions, benefits, risks, and innovations in the area of specialization.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent, and culture of the team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies, and increase competencies.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
experience and qualifications
- Relevant Honours degree
- 8 to 10 years of risk management experience in the financial industry.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.