Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for contributing to the overall MTN Brand performance through superior brand positioning, an integrated TTL brand communication, TTL engaging digital media, and event sponsorship strategies.
Job Role Key Tasks:
- Lead the execution of MTN Ghana marketing strategy which includes input into the MTN Ghana business plan and the execution of the strategies there off, including the following:
- Brand positioning (ATL, Print, OOH, digital & Customer Connection touchpoints)
- Brand communication across all relevant media channels including digital/social media
- Media Profiling and Intelligence (Customer/Consumer & Products)
- Alignment to Mission, Vision, and Strategic themes
- Developing and Implementing a 360 Communications plan to impact Brand awareness and recognition for the Business across all its portfolios Consumer, Mobile Financial Services (MFS), Enterprise, and Digital.
- Develop relationships with key media to ensure growth in coverage both online and offline.
- Communicate the Brand to internal customers and stakeholders alike ensuring MTN compliance standards
- Provide accurate, timely and actionable research/analysis on: Advertising media landscape, Media Inflation, social media trends, Brand Tracking Reports etc.
- Lead through end-to-end project management the delivery of MTN Ghana’s events, sponsorships, media concepts, etc. to ensure a return on investments both financially and to the brand.
- Build clear and coherent Customer and Competitor Knowledge insights for decision-making across the entire customer touchpoints.
- Advice on reporting systems and reports to be incorporated into business and update the leadership on customer and competitor reports for decision making.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaise with Customer Relations division in addressing digital channel/social media engagement with the brand and Customers
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc reports on key Customer Experience elements of the business.
- Supervisory/Leadership/Managerial Complexity:
- Set goals and objectives for direct reports, monitor progress, and maintain motivation
- Manage performance of the team.
- Identify staff training and development needs and implement necessary actions
- Responsible for Career management of the team
- Input in hiring talents.
- Create an enabling culture and environment for the team to deliver on business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and other related qualifications
- Post Graduate degree (Marketing and Brand Communications preferably) is an added advantage
- 8 years of multi-faceted marketing experience with corporate/multinational organizations
- A minimum of 5 Years at Managerial Level with exposure to Brands & Communication management
- Experience in brand positioning aligned to market and market trends
Professional/ Technical Competencies:
- Communication & Messaging
- Appreciation of the telecommunications ecosystem
- Project management
- Research and Statistical analysis and interpretation
- Brand management
- Business risk management(Marketing, branding, reputation)
- Knowledge of issue management strategies and crisis communication
- Media relations management
- Quality assurance
- Strategic agility
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills & Physical Competencies:
- Ability to manage conflict, accountability, self and team performance.
- Innovative takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Leadership skills, customer-centric, collaborative and ability to coach & develop direct reports
- Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills,
- Facilitation and consulting skills
- Negotiation skills
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.