Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lead the creation and implementation of MTN Ghana’s Data and Device strategy and ensure alignment to overall Group Data and device Strategy.
Job Role Key Tasks:
- Drive an increase in Shareholder return by ensuring that Data & Devices processes are aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management, and Net Subscriber Additions). Specifically, drive the smartphone data strategy and ensure ROI
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the unit’s activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate delivery of business objectives.
- Understand and develop sound financing options in-country to lower the total cost of sales of devices
- Review Data & Devices performance (along with all defined criteria) and provide executive management with response actions in keeping in line with the set business objectives and goals and develop contingency plans as required to address shortfalls or excesses.
- Develop and consolidate an overarching business plan including proffering short and long-term views, identifying key drivers for sustainable profits, and driving achievement of objectives/targets.
- Provide support initiatives that will ensure cost savings and reduction to drive EBITDA growth for the organization.
- Champion Contract negotiations where applicable to reduce cost and drive MTNGH Value Creation Philosophy.
- Report every month to management relating to progress made within the division and following the measurement metrics set by the organization
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop value propositions and go-to-market strategy including acquisition, and segment positioning.
- Ensure value extraction through below-the-line customer value management.
- Develop market research programs with the Commercial performance and CVM teams that will inform the activities in the Data & Devices function and offer a great understanding of customers and sales.
- Develop strategies and champion customer-centric culture across the organization and develop/reform relationships with MTNGH’s internal and external customers to transform MTNGH’s revenue.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNGH transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including the CHASER strategy.
- Provide advice on governance and best practice in device & client experience.
- Provide input to strategic pricing guidelines, modeling tools and processes to enable decision making around data and device bundles
- Device proposition business plan input
- Work closely with CVM and Pricing teams to develop GTM plans
- Drive development and maintenance of operational/financial metrics and establish support models required to achieve them
- Conduct and report forecast/budget/contract/audit activity on a timely basis
- Identify opportunities for volume purchasing to obtain price breaks as applicable
- Review internal and external environment including competition and develop a comprehensive strategy for data & devices considering the most effective and efficient ways in developing, launching, and sustaining related products and Value propositions.
- Provide technical leadership/advice in the formulation and development of data and devices framework, policies, and guidelines and ensure compliance of operations with MTN policies and procedures.
- Develop and deploy campaigns that are consistent with the MTN value propositions, to clearly and strongly communicate the key benefits of consumer market products and services.
- Report on an ad hoc basis on key projects/initiatives/deliverables as and when necessary.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.