Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Personal Assistant, Chief Finance Officer’s Office - MTN GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Provide secretarial and administrative duties to the CFO and the Finance & Services Division.
- Organize and maintain a record of correspondence, documents, materials, and records; sets up files as per established methods; records or logs incoming and outgoing information.
- Respond to requests for administrative support and assistance to the office of the Executive applying the relevant judgment.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake ad-hoc project-related duties for the Executive’s office
- Maintain the Executive’s schedule/calendar as instructed and facilitate the scheduling of appointments.
- Makes arrangements for meetings by coordinating logistics; notify attendees or participants of time and place.
- Track IOU and Petty cash issued on a monthly basis.
- Support with the execution of Finance & Services projects.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Performance-driven environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Group best practices & standards alignment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Supply market demographics
- Opco Specific restrictions on local content
- A First Degree in a related field.
- 3 years relevant experience as a PA to an employee in a senior management role.
- Customer orientation
- Excellent typing skills and computer literate
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good reporting and Business writing skills
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Skills in the operation of a variety of office machines
- Good communication (Verbal & Written) skills
- Good telephone manners
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Very enthusiastic
- Ability to manage workload
- Punctual and dependable
- Teamwork & cooperation
- Customer focus
- Taking the Initiative
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.