Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
JITA Credit Partners Microfinance Ltd (JITA) is seeking to recruit a Cashier / Customer Service Consultant
To assist customers to access cash services and other related services at the Banking Hall
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of First Degree or HND in Accounting, Banking, Finance or in any related field
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a similar role is required
- Must have a demonstrated capacity to work under pressure
- Must score high in people skill and must be customer friendly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Qualified and interested individuals should forward their CV and cover letters addressed to the Manager:
JITA Credit Partners Microfinance Ltd (JITA)
P.O.Box NB 405 NBT,
Or email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 19 October 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.