Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Autochek Africa is an Automotive Technology development company that builds solutions aimed at enabling and enhancing commerce within the automotive sector.
We focus on solutions that improve access to Auto loans, quality maintenance / aftersales services, warranty solutions, and transactional marketplaces.
We are operational in West and East Africa and we also have developed a partner-led retail footprint with over 500 service centers.
- Ensure efficient transaction processing including O2C, GL, etc
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial reports
- Maintenance of adequate accounting systems and control
- Payroll statutory remittances, tax, and other regulatory compliance
- Overseeing general office operation
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions and balance
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Ensure filing of statutory returns and corresponding payments
- Manage year-end audit, and periodic regulatory reviews
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure company registration with all statutory body
- Monitor the facility to make sure that it remains safe, secure, and well maintained
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems
- Develop appropriate controls and budget management
- In addition to liaising with the tax consultants; manage and provide advisory on taxation and regulations including pension, Pay as You Earn, Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax, Company Income Tax
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with the Group in the deployment of SAP ERP
- Manage tax audits and investigation
- BSc degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Professional/Chartered Accountant (required)
- Proven experience in Accounting/Financial Management
- Strong/Working knowledge of Accounting Standards/IFRS
- Experience with Accounting Systems/ERP (particularly Sage or SAP)
- Solid understanding of budgeting planning
- Good people management skills
- Strong facility management and procurement skills
In addition to attractive compensation, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader.
We offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super-intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code. We invest in the development of our diverse workforce.
We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.