Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
The Senior Frontend Engineer's responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs. We’re a close-knit team of people who really enjoy working together.
- Profound experience with frontend frameworks, preferably Angular.
- Understand and use you’ve used Node.js in a production environment.
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS and how to implement designs.
- Successfully implemented web applications that make heavy use of Typescript.
Plus (but not required):
- You have previous work experience as a Python Developer.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django/Flask).
- Have hands-on experience using Cloud providers: Heroku/AWS/Google Cloud.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Transportation costs are covered.
- Lunch covered.
- Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team.
- Be an early employee at a rising start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company.
- You apply.
- Screening interview (15/30 mins)
- We give you a take-home assignment (as this is a senior role, we expect clean, well-documented and tested code).
- We have a technical interview (30/60 mins).
- We like you + your work = we make an offer.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.