Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Examinations Manager.
To assist in administering the College’s examinations processes starting from the registration process and ending with marking of scripts to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Administers assessments and end of block examinations
- Creates examinations schedules
- Sets up examination venues as per Academic Board requirements
- Provides data for archive files and historical records relating to assessment and examinations; .
- Assists in identifying training needs of examination invigilators and organizes appropriate development opportunities
- Processes attendance and training
- Records for examination invigilators
- Reports on activities and assignments undertaken
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Mental Health, Midwifery, Public Health or an equivalent discipline;
- A Professional Nurse or Midwife; and
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive working experience in an educational institution with experience in organizing examinations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Ability to organize workload and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- High sense of professionalism
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resources Manager
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives
Email: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date: 27th September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.