Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana : Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021 - Administrative and Supply ChainAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Armed Forces invite applications from candidates to apply for its administrative and supply chain positions in the Army, Navy, and Air Force
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY FOR GHANA ARMED FORCES RECRUITMENT/ENLISTMENT 2021
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a citizen of Ghana.
- Be of good character.
- Be not less than 18 years and not more than 29 years of age by 31 December 2021.
- Be medically fit by Armed Forces standards
- Be not bonded.
- Be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’6″) for males and 1.60m (5’4″) for females
- Have 6 Credits (not less than Grade (6) at BECE including English and Mathematics.
- For Diploma categories, at least, C6 (WASSCE) or D (SSSCE) in 6 subjects including Core Mathematics and Core English. For Certificate categories, at least, D7 (WASSCE) or E (SSSCE) in 6 subjects including Core Mathematics and Core English.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Service or Internship.
- At least, one year post-National Service or Internship/Rotation work experience is an added advantage.
1. Human Resource/Administrative Assistants
- Applicant must have Diploma in Human Resource Management/Administration/
- Management Studies from an accredited institution of higher learning.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Medical Records Officers.
- Applicant must have a Diploma in Health Records Management/Archival
- Studies from an accredited institution of higher learning.
3. Technical Officers (Supply).
Applicant must have an HND in Purchasing and Supply from an accredited institution of higher learning.
How To Apply
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application. Take note of all required data in the subsequent steps.
- Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GHS 50.00) from selected post offices nationwide.
- Scratch gently to reveal the “PIN” code. The scratch card can be used three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com with any of the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Google Chrome.
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone:
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast/Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation “ON”.
- Set all channels to “RECEIVE” and exit message settings.
- Then, click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code, and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission, and click “Submit”.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1; Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Page 2; Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (170 x 150 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456), and enter any other required data.
- Page 3; Enter the results of only the TWO required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate Serial Number. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate and Degree Certificate. NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate, Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Click on the Preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system-generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it if you are Qualified. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the PRINT SUMMARY Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a reprint.
Purchase a scratch card at the following designated Post Offices:
- Greater Accra. Burma Camp, Accra North, GPO, Cantonments, Dansoman, Legon, Madina, TUC, Kaneshie, Ministries, Mamprobi, New Achimota, Tema Community 1, Tema Community 11.
- Central Region. Cape Coast, Agona Swedru, Saltpond, Dunkwa-On-Offin, Winneba, Elmina, Apam.
- Northern Region. Tamale, Education Ridge, Yendi, Walewale, Damongo.
- Upper West Region. Wa, Lawra, Tumu.
- Upper East Region. Bawku, Navrongo, Bolgatanga.
- Ashanti Region. Kumasi Main, KNUST, Ashanti Mampong, Bekwai-Ashanti, Konongo, Obuasi, Offinso, Ejura, Juaso, Akrokerri, Ejisu, Agogo.
- Brong – Ahafo Region. Sunyani, Berekum, Techiman, Bechem, Atebubu, Kintampo, Dormaa Ahenkro, Duayaw-Nkwanta.
- Eastern Region. Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Mpraeso, Suhum, Akim Oda, Aburi, Asamankese, Akropong Akuapem, Somanya, Akosombo, Nsawam.
- Western Region. Takoradi, Sekondi, Tarkwa, Enchi. Sefwi-Wiawso, Axim.
- Volta Region. Ho, Anloga, Keta, Hohoe, Kpando, Denu, Peki, Sogakope, Jasikan, Kadjebi.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.