Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
The Program Director Mobile Financial Services ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards Contract by line and functional organizations. The role is responsible for planning and delivery of projects and demands as part of the customer program along with presales activities.
You will be reporting to the Head of Mobile Money for a specific account.
- Do customer Program/Project Execution
- Do project planning based on customers' demand inflow.
- Do regular financial reporting and follow up with account functions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Setting project goals and follow up on resources performance
- Close cooperation with DU/R&D to achieve program delivery goals
- Support customer in preparation and delivery of services quarterly roadmap
- Own Regular governance with customer business and technology units
- Work in close coordination with Account organization and KAM.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on team performance 8+ years
- Ericsson Converged Wallet or equivalent e-wallet platform 5+ years
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating, and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network within Ericsson
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- University degree in Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA, or equivalent
- PGMP or PMP certification
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.