Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role will coordinate the development and execution of Vodafone Ghana’s Sustainability Strategy and the ‘Purpose-Led Organisation’ initiative as supervised by the F & S Lead (Sustainability Lead). It will manage the end-to-end delivery of projects about these lines as well as other special projects as may be assigned. The role involves studying trends across other markets to enhance Vodafone Ghana’s delivery in related areas.
The Sustainability Analyst will also act as the project coordinator for the delivery of Vodafone Group Special Projects as directed by the Head of Sustainability (Sustainability Lead). The sustainability Analyst should use a variety of research methods to analyze, report, and provide recommendations for corporate sustainability projects and programs. Stay abreast of trends in renewable resources, sustainable work processes, and environmental science.
The Sustainability Analyst should ensure proper sustainability benchmarks are established and maintained using ESG measures, standards, and methodologies. Additionally, Sustainability Analyst typically reports to the head/lead of the unit/department. The Sustainability Analyst is occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. To pursue this role, the Sustainability Analyst characteristically requires 2 – 4 years of related experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and reporting skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft software applications e.g. Word, Power Point, Ms Projects, excel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be structured and concise in approach to the delivery of work.
- Must be able to build collaboration with internal and external partners to drive Vodafone Ghana’s sustainability agenda.
- Knowledge of environment preservation interventions.
- Ability to work with people effectively at all levels both within and outside the organization.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Project Management Certification: Prince 2, PMP, and other recognized project management certifications.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.