Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The objective of the Regional Manager is to provide effective and quality customer service by ensuring that a campaign is successfully executed in terms of client expectations.
WORK OUTPUTS AND KEY INDICATORS
- Campaigns are executed within budget and approved gross profit
Business Process Management
- Accurate adherence to company policies and procedures relating to campaign execution
- Effective and efficient flow of systems and procedures
- Accurate record-keeping
- Adherence to all time frames and deadlines
Learning and Development (People)
- Personal development plan maintained
- Manage subordinates’ skills improvement
- Accurate information submitted to stakeholders
- On-time and accurate campaign reporting
- Internal & external relationships built
CONTINUE READING BELOW
TASKS PER OUTPUTS
Work output 1: Financial Management
- Effective cost management in line with budget requirements
Work output 2: Business Process Management
- Adhere to Company policies and departmental procedures
- Oversee all campaign activities of Activations Manager and assist with campaign status meetings
- Ensure adherence to promotional/campaign objectives following client’s brief by managing Campaign Coordinator activities
- Quality control feedback reports and provides feedback to the General Operations Manager on the success of the campaign
- Develop effective and efficient administration systems and procedure
- Pro-actively manage all day-to-day queries, problems, and crisis areas relating to campaign execution timeously
- Refer queries to Planning and AE’s to ensure execution plan is following client expectation
- Conduct status meetings with Activations Manager and Campaign Coordinators on the progress of campaigns
- Manage company vehicles – checks, servicing, and allocations
- Manage subordinate leave and salary inputs
Work output 3: Learning and Growth (People)
- Maintain own Personal Development Plan
- Develop own competencies required for daily functions.
- Ongoing personal development enabling constant innovation relating to cost-saving, brief effectiveness, and efficiency
- Manage the subordinate development plans
Work output 4: Client Management
- Ensure that accurate information is submitted to the General Operations Manager and AE’s
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders, internally and externally
- Communicate and advise all stakeholders on any changes or challenges in campaigns timeously
- Provide regular feedback to Management and AE’s on campaign execution
REPORTING LINES (two up and down)
Position directly upstream:
- General Manager: Operations
Position directly downstream:
- Activations Manager
- Campaign Coordinators
- Branch Staff
ADVERSE WORKING CONDITIONS
- Office bound & fieldwork
- Occasional traveling to sites
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric or relevant diploma/certificate in Business Administration field, Event Coordination or relevant qualification
- Financial acumen
- Computer literate in MS Office, Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Planning and coordination
- Organizational skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Management skills
- The Job Training and vocational training
- Awareness Of Company Policies and Procedures
- Understand Provantage’s Structure and Reporting Lines
- Understand Provantage’s Business Ethics and Values
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Software knowledge.
- Knowledge of the industry and competitors
- Understanding of campaign life cycles and processes
- Ability to work well in a start-up environment
- Team player with knowledge and experience in working with multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to creatively develop solutions to problems
- Effectively prioritizes workload
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 5 years in campaign management or project management
- Experience in administration and cost accounting
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are invited to submit their CVs to Stephan Botha, GM: Operations Africa on
by no later than the close of business on 7 September 2021.
The application is to be deemed as not successful should no response from the Company be received within one week of the closing date.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.