Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AMG-FARMS is looking for an experienced person for the position of ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN. The person MUST be living or willing to live in Kwamoso Akuapim or towns around these areas. ‘On-call’ work may be required because feeding equipment is in a continual 24-hour operation.
- Operating of feeding equipment
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures, or fittings
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Qualification Required & Experience
- BSc (Hons) Electrical Engineering or HND in Electrical Engineering with more than 2 years of experience
- Must know about poultry production
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key skills for maintenance engineers
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency and organization
- Team working skills
Location: Kwamosu Akuapim
How To Apply
Qualified persons should send their CV to:
NB: Please type ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 04 September 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.