Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable agrochemical company in Kumasi is seeking to recruit Finance Assistant (Accounting, Auditing, and Finance).
The incumbent will be in charge of assisting the Finance manager
- Receive and deposit cheques at designated banks
- Update the customer credit information
- Update sales team on cleared and bounced cheques
- Assist in preparing and payment of salaries
- Assist the sales team with the entries of data
- Follow up on customers payment plans and inform the team on when payment is due
- Negotiate together with the sales team on a repayment plan
- Record and prepare weekly reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Analytical and report writing skills
- Good knowledge of the requirements of Bank of Ghana, SSNIT, and PAYE
- Management in Agrochemical or FMCG business
- Computer literacy
How To Apply
Apply by sending your CV and Application letter to:
with the Position as the subject of the email.
NB: Applications without the subject will be disqualified.
Closing Date: 18 September 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.