Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences was founded in 1959 on the initiative of Ghana’s first president, Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah. Its aim is generally to promote the pursuit, advancement, and dissemination of knowledge in all branches of the sciences and the humanities.
The Academy’s objectives, partly reviewed over the years are:
- To promote the study, extension, and dissemination of knowledge of the arts and sciences.
- To establish and maintain proper standards of endeavor in all fields of the arts and sciences.
- To recognize outstanding contributions to the advancement of the arts and sciences in Ghana.
- To contribute actively to the development of Ghana and Africa generally by examining and addressing crucial issues of development.
- To do such other things as are conducive or incidental to the attainment of all or any of the foregoing objects.
The Ghana Academy of Arts and Sciences invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below.
Click on a job vacancy to read more and apply
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Click on a job vacancy above to read more and apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.