Education Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region : Head of Educational Development Centre (EDC) - Tamale Technical UniversityEducation Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tamale Technical University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointments as Head of Educational Development Centre (EDC).
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision, and professionalism in their area of specialization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The incumbent shall report to the Director of Academic affairs and be responsible for the EDC and develop and produce guidelines and education for the enhancement of teaching and use of teaching technology in the classroom.
- In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for the development and enhancement of lecturer grantsmanship and to peer-review all grant applications prior to submission.
- The officer will also be responsible for seeking and bringing to TaTU grant opportunities and collaborations leading to grant opportunities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- The incumbent shall be appointed at the level of Research Fellow (Lecturer grade). Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must hold a minimum of a Masters’ Degree in a relevant field. A relevant professional qualification would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications should include cover letters (indicating the position applied for), Current Curriculum Vitae (with contact details of three referees), and copies of certificates.
Applicants for teaching positions should include brief teaching and research statement not exceeding two (2) pages.
Applications must be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope or by courier, to the Registry of the University and signed for, and also submit soft copies using an electronic mail (e-mail) to reach the addresses below:
The Registrar Tamale Technical University
P.O. Box 3 E/R
Closing Date: 30 August 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.