Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate for this role will join our Marketing Communication team as Brands & Consumer Research Manager in the Marketing Department.
(S)He will report to the Head, Brand Management and will be responsible for the development of market research objectives to help the organization achieve its strategic goals.
The successful candidate will also analyze complex research requests to provide actionable recommendations to management.
- Research market conditions and conduct feasibility studies to determine market demand for existing and new products or services.
- Research market and competitive pricing trends that impact the competitive positioning of the Company’s product offerings.
- Gather, analyze, and compare competitor data and pricing to that of the organization.
- Prepare reports, including charts and graphs, and present recommendations to management.
- Analyze complex research requests to provide actionable recommendations.
- Collect and analyze research data from surveys and other primary sources.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop and assist in conducting surveys and focus groups to analyze customer purchasing patterns, preferences, and organizations' image.
- Track marketing communication effectiveness and efficiency.
- Review proposals and recommend the selection of third-party market research companies.
- Conduct spot checks on all field research projects (especially those conducted by third-party market research companies) to validate findings and ensure data integrity.
- Conduct regular reviews of all data sources and suppliers to ensure quality control.
- Monitor and control research budget within predetermined limits.
- Using inputs from overall data-driven leadership, drive strategic planning and operational direction for the entire business.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in any field but with emphasis on Business Studies, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related discipline
- A minimum of three (3) – Five (5) years of Market Research experience
- Strong command of primary, secondary, and quantitative methodologies and procedures
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
- Technical knowledge of IT and communications products and services desired.
- Good project management background.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.