Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
No. of Positions: Two (2)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports To: General Manager
Location: Tema, Ghana
Reporting to the General Manager, the position's overall purpose is to primarily coordinate factory production activities (paint both emulsion and oil) serving as the main resource person between production lines.
The candidates must have a deep background in chemical engineering/chemistry-related fields!!!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education and experience
- At least a degree in chemical engineering/chemistry or a related field
- At least five (5) years of proven experience in the paint manufacturing industry or a
- Deep apprehension of paint chemical formulations is a must-have.
- Deep understanding and experience in paint production quality control and chemical
- Ability to work under pressure and supervise production lines.
- An inquiring mind with the zeal to identify and resolve production-related hitches.
- Must be computer literate.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to forward cover letters, detailed CVs, and scanned copies of accompanying qualifications/certificates to Frank Addison via email;
and copy email; [email protected]
CLOSING DATE :
Before the close of day on Monday 30th August 2021 quoting the job title being applied for as the subject.
All applications (CVs) should be accompanied by daytime telephone contacts and contact details of at least two referees.
Note! Applications will be considered and reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled, hence early application is strongly advised.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.