Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable corporate organization with the mandate to mobilize, manage, coordinate, and provide financial resources for investment in a diversified portfolio of infrastructure projects in Ghana is seeking qualified professionals for several roles to join their Internal Audit team.
Responsible for the development of audit standards, policy, procedures, and control systems and provide an independent audit evaluation on systems and controls to improve the effectiveness of controls and governance processes within GIF.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Strategy & Policy Development
- Audit Planning & Assessment Audit Investigations
- IT Audit
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Stakeholder Relations & Management Financial Management Information & Reporting
- Employee Performance & Development
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration or equivalent professional qualification in a related discipline. Member of a recognized professional body (CIA, ICA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
Working experience in a senior management position.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting your most recent CV bearing your email address and mobile phone number and Cover letter to:
Not later than the 23rd of August 2021.
Note: Please use the correct job title as the subject of the email.
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.