Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Responsible for collaborating with the relevant internal functions to support the fulfillment of regulatory and government deliverables both internally and externally.
- Conduct intelligence scanning of the impact of potential changes driven by the local regulators, industry, marketplace, and/or legal environment and report these back to line managers and management.
- Ensure prompt filling and tracking of all correspondences in both hard and soft copy.
- Monitor media and legal landscape for emerging news or viewpoints that may impact the business.
- Conduct assigned research tasks
- Write reports as per the required formats
- Ensure seamless coordination of department’s work calendar including travel requisitions
- Help to create an enabling culture and environment for the team to deliver on business objectives
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Highly legal and regulated environment
- Performance Driven Environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Unionized environment
- Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
- Regionalization structure implication
- Public Listed Organisation
- Highly sophisticated Customers
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree in Law/ Social Science/ Psychology or a relevant field of study.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication; presentation, reporting, and writing skills,
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Stakeholder Relations Management Telecommunications Business Savvy
- Computer literacy – MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Ability to manage self, good verbal and communication skills, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer-centricity, collaboration, and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality always.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number IRC24556 as the email subject. Application without the subject will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 10 August 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.