Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand'Italia, and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavors” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavors. Some of our local brands have been in consumers' kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are in search of a Junior Legal Specialist who will give support to Regional Legal GBfoods in Africa to ensure the company actions are compliant at all times with legislation in force and Administrative-Financial Management, by the corporate policies, and contribute to achieving the economic and strategic objectives.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The incumbent shall have strong communication and interpersonal skills, be professional, friendly, and approachable, happy working autonomously or as part of a team, well organized with good prioritization skills and high attention to detail, able to manage their own work to meet deadlines.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Support Regional Legal in GBfoods Africa in dealing with day-to-day requests for legal advice coming from local stakeholders in the reference area assigned (several countries).
- Align the functioning of the reference area assigned to legal compliance, with external support in the case and under the supervision and control of the headquarters of the Legal Department.
- Draft and review a variety of agreements and corporate documentation related to the day-to-day business of the company to ensure the correct status thereof by the pertinent legislative framework.
- Provide legal advice on contracts as well as review and supervise the same to guarantee the best conditions for the interests of GBfoods Africa.
- Document management, tracking of contracts, minutes, and other paperwork.
- Help with coordinating activities provided by external counsels.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to the growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional legal experience, and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
- Degree in Law.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in the legal area.
- Background in commercial and corporate law.
- Languages: High level of English, French very beneficial but not mandatory
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.